Learn what marketing automation is and how it helps both sales and marketing to be more efficient and more effective. Marketing automation is the one system that allows marketers to build more intimate relationships with more prospects over more channels and across the entire lead-to-customer lifecycle, while enabling sales with the right information at the right time to close more deals.
- Companies that invest in marketing automation see a 70% faster sales cycle and a 54% improvement in terms of quotas achieved.
- 84% of today’s top-performing companies use or intend to deploy marketing automation (between 2012 and 2015 if the latter is true).
- Users of marketing automation platforms enjoy a 50% higher conversion rate of initial marketing responses to qualified leads than their traditional counterparts.
[Aberdeen Research Group]
- 63% of respondents in a survey of marketers pointed to goal-setting and measurability as the chief drivers of value in marketing automation.
- 77% of the CMOs serving today’s biggest companies cite increases in revenue as the most compelling benefit of/reason for marketing automation.
Marketing automation delivers a multitude of advantages and opportunities, including improved operational efficiencies, reduced costs, marketing and sales alignment, more (and more qualified) leads, and increased revenues. To reap these – and more – benefits, you’ll need to convince the executive team that adopting automation technology is the right thing to do. This eBook will help you create a compelling case.Read eBook
Act-On has compiled a checklist to assist you in comparing features and evaluating vendors. We hope it assists you to make the best decision for your organization.Read white paper
Learn how automation improves ROI by making sales and marketing more efficient and more effective, & makes marketing accountable through measurement.Read white paper
A Gleansight Deep Dive assessing the benefits and tradeoffs for the small-and-medium-size business. Should you consider transitioning from using a stand-alone email marketing solution to a full-blown marketing automation platform? What are the tradeoffs between the two technologies?Read white paper
Marketing automation provides such measurable rewards that it’s well worth taking the upfront planning time to get it right from the get-go. These four steps can guide any organization to an efficient implementation of a marketing automation solution, ensuring a positive launch and ongoing successes.Read white paper
Top Performers have different strategies from Everyone Else; this paper tells you how you can incorporate winning tactics into your own marketing mix.Read white paper
Learn when, how and why you should consider marketing automation.Read white paper
Act-On automated programs make it much easier to effectively move your leads along the buyer’s journey, from awareness to sales-readiness to purchase – and beyond. With Act-On, you can replicate your most successful campaigns quickly and easily. The result: personalized, customized, and targeted campaigns that are delivered to the right prospects at the right time. Automatically.Read datasheet
Act-On’s Digital Marketing Glossary is a guide to the meaning of terms commonly used in the industry.Read datasheet