Content marketing is the hottest new trend, and it’s gaining ground because it works so well. Learn how to use content marketing to attract the prospects with the highest potential, map your content to the stages of the buyer’s journey, and keep existing customers engaged with your company. Find out how to create a content marketing strategy, how to create and distribute multi-channel content, and more.
Content Marketing Facts
- 70% of buyers view 4 or more pieces of content when considering/making a purchase.
- B2B vendors that invest in content/take time to customize their online offerings generate 67% more leads than their competitors.
- Content creation is ranked as the single most effective SEO technique.
[from Marketing Sherpa 2013]
- Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing.
[from Leaders West]
- Per dollar spent, content marketing generates approximately 3 times as many leads as traditional marketing.
[from Leaders West]
- 56% of advanced B2B marketers said content-based offers were their most successful campaigns.
[from Demand Gen Report Research]
Great marketing content lets you forge lasting bonds with your target audience, and helps your company stay relevant in today’s hyper-competitive world. Learn the seven characteristics of great content, and the seven best practices for creating it.Read white paper
Failures can be learning experiences. Experts share 8 of the most common content marketing mistakes they’ve seen (and perhaps even made themselves!).Read white paper
Learn best practices for developing and deploying appropriate strategies for content across all channels and lead life cycles.Read white paper
Social influencers have been around as long as society itself. For decades, retailers have seen increases in sales when trusted experts or celebrities endorse their products or services. Movies that get good reviews tend to sell more tickets than those with bad ones.Read white paper
Content marketing is the linchpin of demand creation – the link between brand awareness and lead generation. Done well, it builds familiarity, affinity and trust with prospective and current customers by providing information that resonates – in the right format, through the right channel, at the right time.Read white paper